TERMS & CONDITIONS
By continuing to browse on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions applied to the use of our services and website, and are expected to abide by company policies.
Terms used in the agreement:
- The terms “Happy Helpers”, “Website” “We”, and “Us” used in the document all refer to “Happy Helpers Cleaning Services LLC”
- The terms “You” or “User” or “Your” mentioned in the document refer to the user or viewer of this website or the customer of our services.
- The terms “Document”, or “Agreement” mentioned on this page all refer to the terms and conditions of using this website.
- Making a request for booking, or
- Signing up to this website or filling the form, or
- Clicking to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
You must immediately leave this Website if:
- You are not of legal age to enter any contract with Happy Helpers, and/or
- You are barred from entering into contracts under applicable legislation
The use of this website or request for booking is subject but not limited to the following conditions:
- Use of this website includes all modes of access to browse or avail services. The access is governed by these Terms and Conditions of use
- Happy Helpers holds all rights to edit, revise, amend, or change one or all Terms and Conditions of use without prior notice to the user. You are required to review this document before using this website every time you sign in or browse through the website.
- The amendments to the Agreement are observed with immediate effect from the date and time of publication on the website. If you continue to use the website after any such amendment in the document, it will be considered as an agreement and acceptance of those changes.
- You must not cause or use this website via a medium that hosts or transmits computer viruses, malware, spyware, Trojans, keystroke loggers or any other malicious software. The use of this website must not breach any clause of the Terms and Conditions and must not be utilised for any fraudulent, indecent, or unlawful activity.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you confirm that your actions will not harm the functionality or accessibility of this website.
- We may provide links to third party websites on this site. The hyperlinks are provided for your information. You acknowledge that any such link is not operated by Happy Helpers and does not form any part of the website or agreement. Happy Helpers is not accountable for the accuracy of the content on these external websites.
- Creating a user profile is considered as an acknowledgment and commitment that the information you have entered is authentic.
User Information and Profile
- You are required to fill up a form with personal information while signing up to the website including name, contact number, address, and email address. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you agree that the information you share is genuine and that you will update this information as and when required.
- The username and password is sent directly to the email address you enter and is not transferable. You are solely responsible for the information you have entered and the use of your account via the website. Upon encountering an unauthorized activity from your account, you must notify us immediately either by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 04 3947861
- Each user must register only one user profile with this website. Happy Helpers reserves exclusive rights to block and/or suspend the usage of any duplicate, fraudulent or an account with suspicious activity on the website.
Happy Helpers’ website
- All of the content and material available on this website is owned by Happy Helpers and in no way allows reproduction. By using the website you agree that you will not commit unauthorized use of the information available on the website.
Bookings and Appointments
- Any fraudulent or speculative booking is strictly prohibited.
- We scrutinize the identity of each cleaner and monitor them. However, each user must protect their property and personal safety. Happy Helpers is not liable for any damage caused by the cleaner.
- Happy Helpers will not be liable for any fraudulent activity by the cleaner.
- Happy Helpers charges cleaning fee for finalised bookings through the payment methods specified on the website.
- To enable online payments via credit/debit cards, we hold exclusive rights to check and authorise the use of card prior to your purchase.
- While making an online payment, you must retain a copy of transaction record.
- You agree that the payment details will be transferred to our payment service provider to process your payment at the time of booking the service on the website.
- You agree to the automatic invoicing and payment of the services booked on the website.
- Once the payment has been made for the services rendered, it cannot be refunded. In case of any inconvenience or exceptional situation, contact us on 04 394 7861 or email us email@example.com.
Rescheduling and Cancellations
- A cancellation fee will be charged if the amendments or cancellation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled job start time.
- The booking cannot be canceled or amended during or after the cleaning services provision.
- Happy Helpers strives to deliver high-standard services every time. If a cleaner you have booked is unavailable or unable to fulfil the request, we will attempt to replace them with another cleaning service provider. We may cancel, reschedule, or amend your request after notification at no charge.
- Happy Helpers Cleaning Services LLC has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned team.
- You can cancel or change your booking request by contacting us at least one working day in advance to avoid any cancellation charges. Failing to do so will be charged as per company’s policy.
- One or more than 1 working days’ notice will be rescheduled at no additional cost.
- Within 12 – 24 hours’ notice, will incur 50% of the booking cost or AED 100 whichever is less.
- Less than 12 hours’ notice will incur 100% of booking cost for that day.
Payments, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Happy Helpers policy for Online Payments, Refunds and Cancellations (“Policy”).
- This policy applies only to Happy Helpers Cleaning Services LLC’s (“Company”) services mentioned on the website site happyhelpers.ae (“Website”) and does not apply to offline services or other activities that are unrelated to the website.
- Payment for any service must be paid online or immediately upon completion of the work, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Payment will be accepted Online (Credit card, bank transfer) or by cash and cheque payable to Happy Helpers Cleaning Services LLC.
- The Website user will receive payment confirmation by email on the email address given at the time of order. The confirmation message will be sent by the Company after the payment has been processed.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by Happy Helpers Cleaning Services LLC. Within 12 hours of work being completed.
- Any service related complaints will be fully investigated, and attempts will be made to resolve it to Client’s satisfaction.
- In case of any other claim regarding loss or damage to property by our staff or missing item(s) the company will not be responsible for any claims whatsoever. In these circumstances, clients must inform us before the staff leaves their premises or within 4 hours of the service delivery.
- For any lost items, the client must report to the company within 4 hours of the service delivery. If client wishes, he/she reserves the right to make a police complaint and Happy Helpers Cleaning Services LLC assures full cooperation in the process.
- Complaints received after 12 hours of availing the services will not be entertained.
- It is advisable to sign a service delivery receipt/invoice every time client receives a service. If any client doesn’t want to sign, he/she (client) will be obliged to bear the risks of not signing it.
- If a customer perceives that the service delivered is unsatisfactory, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure to bring such cases to the attention of the Company by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of such an incident. The Company will arrange another cleaning staff to provide the cleaning services.
- Refunds where applicable will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 15 business days depending on the issuing back of the credit card.
- If the customer intends to hire any maid/cleaner who is currently on Happy Helpers Cleaning Services LLC sponsored visa, the client will be responsible to pay a onetime fee of AED 15,000.
- You can terminate this Agreement by sending us an email at email@example.com. Your account will be disabled within 7 working days after receiving the request.
- A disabled account cannot make further bookings with the Website. If you change your mind, send a request at firstname.lastname@example.org to resume using your account.
Disputes and Resolutions
- In case of any dispute concerning the use of this website, both parties – The User and Happy Helpers, shall solve it courteously.
- Any dispute that cannot be resolved shall be submitted to the Dubai Courts.
Liability and Indemnity
- Happy Helpers will not be held liable in any case concerning direct or consequential loss you incur due to the use of website or otherwise.
- You agree to use this website at your own risk.
The content on this website and any additional information is provided to be authentic without any condition or warranty.